Master Control Automation
AirBossX is a comprehensive, yet intuitive master control automation solution. The feature-packed software supports all common broadcast equipment, giving facilities the tools to fully automate their workflow. The modular architecture of AirBossX helps reduce costs by allowing stations to expand operations without altering the core software. AirBossX is configurable to fit any size broadcast operation and can scale as needed. What’s more, AirBossX is equipped with an intuitive user interface which offers operators flexibility and simplicity for optimal user experience and error mitigation.
Intuitive. Comprehensive. Scalable.
The unique architecture of AirBossX is designed to scale as the station’s needs grow. Channels and workflow modules can be easily added to the core software package with minimal operational impact. The flexibility offered makes AirBossX a solution for any size environment from a single station to a hub operation.
Intuitive User Interface
AirBossX is equipped with an intuitive user interface that offers operators flexibility and simplicity for optimal user experience and error mitigation. The user interface allows for advanced customization such as tailoring layout and stacking of channels, and enabling a confidence monitoring proxy video. What’s more, the AirBossX client can be installed on any network machine and even operated remotely.
- Control multiple media servers from the same playlist
- Support for all common broadcast equipment
- Easy to use Drag/Drop, Cut/Paste editing
- Automatically compensate for video path delays to mix material from different locations within the same break
- Play back-to-back live events in their entirety
- Reliable “lights out” unattended automation
- Support multiple levels of system redundancy
- Dynamically reassign control between several control rooms
Scale with products
Stations can add products to create an end-to-end master control automation solution and scale their operation