Traffic Interface for AirBoss
Florical’s advanced traffic interface is compatible with virtually every major traffic system in the U.S. with or without BXF. AirBoss Editor will convert your traffic log to an automation schedule or can create a schedule from templates if a traffic system is not available. Create and edit as far in advance as you can plan.
WebEditor (SmartCentral Option)
WebEditor is one of our newest additions to the SmartCentral suite of applications that can be accessed from any workstation within the secure Florical network. Password protection allows varying levels of authorization such as “view only”, the ability to edit future schedules, or access to edit on-air schedules directly. Traditional or BXF traffic interfaces come standard with WebEditor.
- Converts logs for essentially every major traffic system in the U.S. to on-air schedules.
- Create schedules from templates (for customers without existing traffic systems).
- Live Log capability (optional). Traffic receives “as-run” updates and missing material notices instantly. Potentially eliminates make-good discounts.
- Edit future and on-air schedules.
- WebEditor option gives you instant access from any desktop within the system network with view only or edits only privileges.
- Easily edit schedules with familiar copy, cut, paste, find and replace operations.
- Eliminate typing errors with drag-n-drop editing from the media database, daily list, permanent list or other schedules.
- Use macros to insert groups of events quickly including floater or evergreen replacement breaks.
- Right click on a schedule field to get a pop-up list for faster data entry.
- Automatically save schedule changes in AirBoss
- Editor or force a save in RemoteEditor.
- Make day-of-air changes from master control, traffic, news, or remote locations across the network.
- Give traffic personnel the ability to create schedules with expanded functionality including secondary events.
- Confidently run unattended during scheduled programming due to improved schedule accuracy and proven automation dependability.
- Catch data entry errors, incorrect material or missing material with the Schedule Discrepancy Report.
- Verify schedule content with actual timed material durations using the Pre-Air Discrepancy Report.
- Identify space for additional revenue generating commercials with actual material times.
- Automatically update program segment and spot times from the media database.
- Create future schedules that are automatically loaded into AirBoss for on-air presentation. No need to load/append next day’s schedule for uninterrupted playout.
- Create up to 10 schedules per channel each day.
- Schedules can be linked together for alternate program scheduling in AirBoss either in advance (scheduled link) or on-the-fly during live programming.
- Generate play lists for certain video servers so they can run without the automation system.
- Use AirBoss Editor as a traffic system with daily master schedules, ideal for stations without traffic systems.
- Easily configure the display by filtering event types, showing specific columns, and changing the column order and size.
- Control when events run with the most extensive event triggering options available.
- Reduce billing time and mistakes with the most comprehensive traffic system support.
- Expand traffic system capabilities by converting comments into special functions like digital video effects, keys & audio overs.
- Use the Florical Standard Traffic Interface with over 60 fields for comprehensive schedule control.
- Rely on the unique Billing Reference Number maintained in the as-run-log for consistent traffic reconciliation.
- Retain all data sent from the traffic system for reconciliation. Accurately reconcile deleted events preserved in the as-run log as “scheduled but not aired”.
- Record discrepancy notes & variance codes with AirBoss, Remote AirBoss, AirBoss Editor or RemoteEditor.