Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Available for customer service 24hr/day on-call, as needed.
- IT and networking skills required.
- Directly modifies systems’ high-level configuration files; configures multiple types of software packages as needed.
- Installs, configures, and tests hardware, software and peripheral system components through on-site, telephone, and remote access support.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning daily schedule, investigating complaints, conducting tests and resolving problems.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques and recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment in good order by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service and security information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Exude confidence and competence when interacting with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organization’s values.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) or equivalent from a college or technical school in an engineering, broadcasting, computer science or related field; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Florical master control automation experience preferred.
- Television engineering or operations experience a plus.
- Cloud platform experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to write reports and correspond at a professional level.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to individuals or groups.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server-class operating systems.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking.
- Ability to edit XML, INI, TXT, and JSON files.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or MySQL database management.
- Ability to install operating systems and hardware drivers.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software such as MS Office 365.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent technical & diagnostic troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong wiring and data center infrastructure
- Availability to work “on-call” as assigned.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
VIRTUAL CST, FL
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Some positions in certain divisions of the iHeartMedia family of companies are subject to mandatory vaccination requirements as a condition of employment. Candidates who have been offered employment for these positions at iHeartMedia, subject to applicable law, will be required to demonstrate they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation from the vaccination requirement by their start date (which may be extended for such purposes). If the aforementioned requirements are not met, candidates who have accepted offers for such positions will have their offers rescinded and/or employment terminated in accordance with applicable law.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to learn about the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.