System Management and Reporting Tool
Florical's unique Business Process Management (BPM) product employs the latest in advanced IT technology (web services and smart client applications) to provide a true Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) within your operation.
SMART Central is a portal to access the many automation applications and services that create your operational workflow, which improves both management and staff access to information and control.
Based upon unique user rights, SMART Central allows the user to perform many functions from any networked workstation with secure access.
SMART Central will revolutionize the way you do business by giving immediate access to critical information to the decision makers. By utlizing a true SOA environment SMART Central will easily handle the new changes, requirements and demands placed on the broadcaster. Simplification is the key to remaining competitive. With SMART Central, simplification is made simple.
Receive reports automatically through email or manually retrieved reports as needed. Reports include:
- Pre-air Discrepancy Report (configurable runtime for report; however, usually runs daily, prior to a schedule going to air).
- Urgent Request Notifications - undetected material needed for air (usually 2 to 4 hrs to air - configurable) triggers generation of an Urgent Request Notification.
- Critical Request Notifications - for events whose material has not been detected as available for air within a configurable time before air (usually 15 to 30 minutes to air) triggers generation of a Critical Request Notification.
- Deviation Report & Reconciliation File for Traffic automatically runs daily or can be manually requested as needed
- Automated dub and purge list processing. Again, can be automatically emailed or manually accessed.
- Automated Schedule Import (BXF or native). SMART Central monitors traffic folders and automatically creates Florical Schedules, instantly making them available for on-air. No operator intervention required.
- Remote Airboss - Control on-air from any networked workstation. Perfect for Dynamic Hubbing or for emergency access to "lights out" operations.
- Supervisory Monitor - monitor multiple channels on one workstation and directly select any single channel to access for control.
- Web Editor - Edit current and future schedules
- Live-Log BXF Traffic interface for two-way communication with traffic. Through emailed "Critical Reports" the Traffic Department can make last minute changes to on-air schedules to head off "make-goods" and if a make-good occures, Traffic is notified through reconcilliation reports and therefore can perform the make-good within minutes and potentially saving significant lost-revenue.